Doda manufactures a variety of propeller mixers for the most challenging applications. The unique self-cleaning propeller on the manure agitators offered by CFS in Auburn is designed for where the treated mass must be kept in a homogeneous state without dispersing the characteristic gasses used for biogas.
• Stainless steel construction with an oil bath driveline
• 3 blade propeller with optimized profile which allows for greater mixing power
• BG80 and BG 500 models powered by an electric motor with a reduction gear to rotate at either 80 or 500 RPMs.
• Roof or wall frame mounting
• Mixing arm is engineered to swing, up and down, left and right; to fit customized mixing effects
• Available in 10, 15, 20 and 25 HP.
• Overheat protection with thermal circuit breaker.
• Propeller can turn in either direction, pushing or pulling action.